Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

My Week In Pictures!

Oh hiiiiii!
I thought I'd enlighten you on what I've been up to this week through pictures!

The joys of college!
Although we look quite happy here, I can assure you this past week (mon, tues, weds) has been awful. We thought it would be a great idea to leave all of our work until the last minute, literally the day it was due in, as you can see we look like we're doing loads of work.. I'll never learn!


Visiting my Nan and Granddad!
Without fail I see my nan and grandad atleast 2-3 times a week, I used to live with them until I was 13 so going from seeing them everyday to virtually never was a bit odd! The picture I've taken (screenshot from my Instagram!) is of my Nan's border terrier Widget, he's a beauty! Instagram - soph_cullen


Another badly taken photo, looking beautiful phaha! I don't advise taking photos whilst drowning your sorrows in Thatchers & Vodka, (not together, ew)

Yesterday (Saturday) myself Jade and her boyfriend went to watch a local football match, it was a disaster from the start basically, Jades car died on us. Picture this, a girl who knows nothing about cards (me) stood with jades car with the bonnet up, looking very confused as to why there is so much steam. On the plus side, we won :) well, we didn't win, you know what I mean! 


And finally, tomorrow, well today, (Sunday) I'll be getting my hair done, no picture as of yet I'm afraid!

Sophxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme