Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Up Cycling!



Oh hiiiii!

Recently I'd came across the idea of cycling, up cycling is basically taking something old and turning it into something new, and hopefully better! Myself and my mum plan to move house soon and I'm changing my room completely, ive decided to go for a white theme, and to add colour I can add things such as candles, photos, a bright duvet etc. 

So instead of buying new furniture, I thought I'd give up cycling a go! I took my old brown dressing table, which don't get me wrong for the colour theme I have already, it went with the room, but I wanted it pure white. With my dad being a builder he already had all the things I needed to do the job properly, I needed:

- Sand Paper
- Paint Sheets (to protect the floor)
- A Primer
- White Paint (gloss in my case)
- Screwdriver (to remove handles)

Im so pleased with how it turnt out, it looks modern but with a slight vintage look, I love it! And for my first up cycling project, I think I did quite good!

Sophxo









No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme