Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Monthly Favourite | Youtuber - Fabulous Hannah


There are so many Youtubers out there now a days Isn't there? I find I stick to the same ones, very rarely finding new ones because I love the ones I already watch (this sounds really creepy)
 
However, whilst looking through the huge amounts of beauty gurus, vloggers, foodies, I found someone who is just deeeeelightful, and I know you'll love her and her videos as much as I do.
 


 
If you haven't seen any of Hannah's videos, where have you been basically? Hannah has finally had her little break and lots more people know about her now, which is just brilliant as she thoroughly deserves it.
 
Who is she I hear you say?! Well, Hannah is a hilarious, lovely lovely girl who comes from Essex (not your typical stereotypical Essex girl I will add) She creates and posts lovely little videos about thing's she's been loving, room tours, hauls, foodie things, I mean I don't think there's anything Hannah could do that I wouldn't enjoy watching. She is literally one of the most hilarious people I know, (again sounds reeeeeally weird.. I don't KNOW her but you get my jist) and this shines through in her videos, making them super fun to watch and very entertaining. We basically have the same sense of humour, which I love, as not many people understand mine which leads to a lot of confusion and people thinking I'm being incredibly weird. Haha.

Hannah is literally the best friend who I've never met, which sound really weird to say haha.. but she's just herself throughout her videos and I can relate to her so much.
 
I've been watching Hannah's videos from the early days, when she had under 1000 subscribers, and It's insane how far she's come, and how quickly It's all happened. Claps hands for Hannah!
 
If I still haven't convinced you to subscribe to this girl, then you're generally just going to miss out. She's been described as a mini Louise from SprinkleofGlitter, I couldn't agree more. We all love Louise, don't we?
 
She's just lovely, so head on over and have a little mish around.. You honestly wont be disappointed.

Who have you been watching recently?
 
Soph xo

10 comments:

  1. I love knowing about new youtubers! I've found myself getting a bit bored of the bigger ones as all they seem to be doing are Q&A's at the moment.

    She sounds a delight! I'm gonna check her out tonight.

    Becky
    Blogger & The Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too! I think they must be getting a bit bored too!

      Shes hilarious, you'll love her!
      xox

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Fabulous Hannah is my favourite youtuber too! I discovered her channel when Gabby (of velvetgh0st) mentioned her, and subscribed after watching one video of hers! I think the more-well known youtubers should recommend smaller ones, because if Gabbby hadn't mentioned Hannah, I wouldn't know her and she definitely deserves just as much credit!! Aah there's so much unknown talent out there!!!
    Georgia xxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely!
      I think a lot of people found out about her thanks to Gabby, which is lovely!

      It's the same with bloggers, if the bigger ones promoted the smaller ones we'd know literally everyone! haha xxx

      Delete
  3. I honestly just cried reading this blog post. Thank you so much for your kind words, you've made my week! It's so uplifting seeing girls support one another, so I've tweeted the link to this post in the hope that you'll get a couple more people checking out your blog!

    Thank you again for this lovely post and thank you for watching my videos! I appreciate and love you more than you will ever know! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Hannah!
      that's really lovely of you, continue to make brilliant videos, and posting those beautiful photos on instagram.. I will be forever envious!
      mines soph_cullen if you're interested! xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely going to have to take a look at Hannah's videos, they sound lovely.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to have to check her out, she sounds awesome!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes hilarious, her videos are just brilliant! :) xxx

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme