Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

A Big Lush Oxford Street Haul.




If you follow my blog, you will know I recently visited the London, Oxford Street Lush. I picked up a lot, spent way too much money, but I love everything I bought. I'm going to share everything with you today, I picked up a few exclusives to the store, which I'll label for you. I will also try to include prices, although sorry if you can't see the price for everything, the lady serving me didn't include my receipt, and obviously I can't find the exclusives on the Lush website. So bare with me! 












Wooden basket - Primark; £6.00




Exclusive
Shark Infested Custard bath oil. - £2.00




Exclusive
Delight bath oil - £2.00




Fizz banger bath bomb - £3.50




Whoosh Shower Jelly - £3.75




Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon - £3.75




The Comforter shower cream - £4.95




Frozen Bath Bomb - £3.95




Exclusive
Lava Lamp bath bomb.




Dragons Egg bath bomb - £3.50




Exclusive
Down the Rabbit Hole bubble bar.




Exclusive
Bubblebar, Im really sorry, but I can't remember the name of this one!




Exclusive
Over the Rainbow - bath bomb




Twilight bath bomb - £3.50




Sunnyside bubble bar - £4.75




Golden Egg bath bomb melt - £3.95




Tisty Tosty bath bomb - £3.50



I absolutely love Lush and everything they stand for, and I had the best time finding all of these goodies, nobody needs this much, and I already had loads.. but I just couldn't help myself haha!

Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen






                                             All items in this post were bought by myself, and all opinions are my own, because telling lies just isn't cool

4 comments:

  1. The down the rabbit hole bubble bar looks amazing! The comforter shower gel sounds really nice too!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous, you have a huuuuge amount of Lush products, I want them all! The oxford street exclusives are always so pretty it's so sad I can't get my hands on them! xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! This has just made me want to go and raid the lush store! xx

    http://vikky-ann.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lush products look lovely!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme