Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

Easter Baking!



Today I spent the majority of the afternoon cracking on with some Easter baking! My friend Mac came over and in 3 hours we created a huuuuge chocolate cake, cupcakes, and brownies! (we're especially proud of the cake because baking never goes right for us!)

I hope you're all having a really lovely Easter, if you're not stuffing your faces full of chocolate, you're not doing it right!


Sophxo


Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the massive chocolate cake looks amazing ! I love how you cracked open cream eggs on top :) That's the sort of cake I'd buy from a shop so as you say your baking doesn't always go well, you should be extremely proud of yourself :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, thats a really massive compliment! xxx

      Delete
  2. The cake looks super yummy! My sister and I made some really yummy Creme Egg Rocky Road and it is delicious!! Happy Easter :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anything with creme eggs in are a winner in my book! xxx

      Delete
  3. That looks amazing! I think I might have to give making it a go. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so yummy!! So glad I found your blog <3

    Greetings from America,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme