Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

London Oxford Street Haul.




Yesterday I made the 3 hour trip to London, to explore the shops and basically visit the best place in the universe.. Lush. haha. We pretty much stayed on Oxford Street, which was literally incredible. It really puts Bath and Bristol to shame! I thought I would share what I bought with you, I didn't get too much, as I spent the majority of my money in Lush, and on the boyfriend! Im the best girlfriend ever.

Also sorry if not everything has a price.. Ive thrown the receipts! 






Primark
Dolly Shoes; £8.00






New Look
Denim Shirt; £17.99






H&M
Super Skinny Jeans; around £20, I think!





Primark
Candles; these smell amazing! £1.50 each.





New Look
Waterfall Cardigan; £14.99





Primark
Oversized Cardigan; £8.00





Tiger
Makeup Organiser; £4.00
Plant Calendar; £3.00





H&M
If you go into H&M make sure you go on the second floor and use the photo booth! It was £2.00 for 2 sets of photos, :)



Don't worry, a blog post will be coming about the mountain of things I bought in Lush, there is way too much to include in this post!

I had the best day, I hope you enjoyed having a sneaky peak at what I bought! 




Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen






                                             All items in this post were bought by myself, and all opinions are my own, because telling lies just isn't cool




1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with those Primark shoes!! I've seen so many people wearing them recently, I need them! I never wear dolly shoes, but they're so convenient, especially in the warmer months, I'll definitely be purchasing some next time I go shopping! I also can't wait for a big Lush haul, keeping my eyes peeled for that!! xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme