Pages

Saturday 5 March 2016

My Lush Cosmetics Collection.




Hello my loves,

This morning I had the urge to sort through all of my Lush products, now, whilst doing so I began to realise I had a lot more than I thought.. So I thought I would turn this into a blog post for you all; I don't know if any of you share my lush obsession, but these are one of my favourite posts to read, and maybe this will be some sort of realisation for me, and I might stop buying so much from Lush?! I highly doubt it.. as Im going to Lush Oxford street this month, oopsie!

If you're expecting a post full of detail on each product then you've come to the wrong place, I am awful with scents, so describing them definitely wouldn't be a great Idea! if you're reading this post I would assume you're well clued up on Lush anyway, so please forgive me on the details haha..





Magic Wand bubble bar, Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment bath oil. 




x2 Comforter bubble bar, Brightside bubble bar.




Intergalactic bath bomb, Frozen bath bomb.




Sakura bath bomb, Avobath bath bomb, Twilight bath bomb.




x2 Golden Egg bath bomb melts (a fave!),  Intergalactic bath bomb.




Think Pink bath bomb, Fluffy Egg bath bomb, Butterball bath bomb.




x2 Dragons Egg bath bombs (these smell INCREDIBLE), The Experimenter bath bomb.




Lover Lamp bath bombs, (had to stock up as I love this one)




Honey Bee bath bombs.




Space Girl bath bombs, these are my absolute favourites! Unfortunately these were recently discontinued, but they reappeared for literally 3 minutes in the lush kitchen, I was so lucky to get these! 




Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, Retread hair conditioner (I recommend this if you have ombre hair!), Big sea salt shampoo, Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion. 




Finally, these are the samples Lush kindly sent me, I asked for face masks and cleansers, Let The Good Times Roll, Mask Of Magnanimity, Angles On Bare Skin, Cupo' Coffee, Herbalism, and Gorgeous face moisturiser!




So there we have it, I honestly need help don't I? Haha! No idea how I've ended up with so much, but I love Lush an awful lot - they're a fantastic company, and their products are incredible!





Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen






                                     All items in this post were bought by myself, and all opinions are my own, because telling lies just isn't cool

5 comments:

  1. Love love love!! also your collection is a good size, the golden egg bath melts are so pretty and i haven't ever got my hands on them:c

    http://spendingtimewithlucy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely need to try them! they smell incredible. and look really pretty too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I NEED to get in on this Lush addiction - if not for the quality of their products, but just how pretty they are, ha!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you really do! once you've started you won't be able to stop.. absolutely love lush! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow... that'a whole lotta lush products! I really need to get the comforter bubble bar - i haven't tried it yet!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme