Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

The Best Strawberries







How many pictures can I take of fruit? A lot, apparently.

Yesterday my bestie Mac, and myself ventured all the way to Cheddar, I say all the way, it was probably a 30 minute drive haha! To find the perfect summer strawberries, and that we did! Cheddar strawberries are known for being the best of the best where we live. 

The plan originally was to pick our own, but we found a little shack you could call it, at the side of the road selling plants and fruit, we thought this was probably a better option; and it really was as these are definitely a million times better than anything I could ever pick haha.

We bought them from a small, I assume, family run business, they grow their own fruit, veg, and plants to sell on to passers by, they seemed to be doing really well considering it was a pretty rural location, but that's Somerset for you. 

I documented the whole strawberry picking fail over on my Youtube channel, this is probably my most favourite video I've made to date. Which should be up in a few hours!


Enjoy!

Lotsa Love, 
Soph xo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - soph_Cullen


2 comments:

  1. These look super yummy and soo vibrant! I must go strawberry picking soon :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really craving some strawberries after reading this! The colours of them are so vibrant and amazing. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme