Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

It's My 21st Birthday!!



EEEEK today is my 21st birthday and it honestly doesn't feel like my birthday at all! haha, the perks of getting older!

I just wanted to stop by and share my birthday cake with you (I wish I actually could as it's so yummy!) because it's blummin BEAUTIFUL and needs its own separate post to appreciate it. 

The lovely Cath made my cake this year, i'm thanking the lord above that we live within 5 minutes of each other because the cake is stunning. If you don't follow Cath on Instagram, you really should and if you don't where have you even been?! 

Caths Instagram - @catherine.mw
Caths Facebook Page cakesbycatherinex






Expect a what I got for my birthday post very soon!

Lotsa Love,
Sophxo

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen
Youtube - Soph Cullen


8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! i hope you've had a lovely day:) your cake looks amazing! i've been following Catherine on instagram for ages, she makes the loveliest cakes x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I had a lovely day, the cake is amazing isn't?! Cath is so talented! xx

      Delete
  2. Happy 21st! I hope you had an amazing day! Catherine is so incredibly talented and the cake is beautiful! She's doing so well with her little cake business at the moment and I'm so excited for her :) I really hope she can do me a cake at some point, as this is just gorgeous!!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's brilliant isn't she! Im so lucky to live within 5 minutes of her haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday 🎉🎉 your cake looks amazing!
    Amy xx
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday! That cake looks absolutely stunning! Hope you had a great time, can't wait to see what you got for it

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme