Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

October Instagram Roundup!


It's been a while since I've shared an Instagram related post, shock I know.. I always used to write Instagram posts.. 

For this one though, I thought I'd share my Instagram photos from October. This time of year is my absolute favourite because it means lots of Lush baths, cosy evenings in & huuuge hot chocolates! 


 Charlotte Tilbury is fast becoming my favourite ever brand of lipstick, I mean look how bloody gorgeous the packaging is for a start?! These colours are beautiful too.





 Oh look, surprise! another lipstick photo.. one thing I've noticed this month is I'm actually pretty addicted to buying lipsticks! Creme Cup in the middle, has been purchased for the 5th time now, and I don't think I'll ever fall out of love with it. So pretty. 












 Now these little beauties have had their own blog post because, well just look at them? I don't even have the words for how lucky I feel haha, my amazing boyfriend bought me these Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks for my birthday and I'm so, so grateful. 





 We finally moved house in October! it took ages though, to begin with everything was in boxes for what felt like an eternity, in fact I do have boxes on the landing I need to sort out.. oopsie! This is my dresser in my bedroom, I absolutely love how delicate and girly it is. 





I turned 21 this month! My birthday cake was made by the lovely Cath, how talented is she mind? She said it took her 5 hours to make the whole thing, Ive no idea how she has the patience but everyone loved it, and it tasted amazing too!



Make sure you leave your Instagram in the comments so I can head on over! 

Lotsa Love,
Sophxo



Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - Sophcullen
Youtube - Soph Cullen


1 comment:

  1. I think this post idea is such a good one and I might start doing it myself :) I love all your lipstick photo's because I love knowing that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with buying lipstick haha!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme