Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Snippets of Alfie's First 2 Weeks!



I honestly cannot believe that Alfie is now 3 weeks old, where the hell did that time go?! He's grown so much already which I love because he's got such a cheeky little personality which is developing every day.. but hate it just as much because my little baby isn't so little anymore. 

In case you missed it, I uploaded a 3 minute ish video of snippets from his first 2 weeks a few days ago, I absolutely LOVE this video, it's the sweetest thing. I think I'm going to carrying on with the video updates, for myself as memories but more so for Alfie when he's older.. let me know what you think.

Sophxo 


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This makes me so broody!! He is absolutely adorable! Congrats ❤️
    Xo,
    Caroline
    Theprettylittlesecretblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little thing ever! Congratulations! Hope you're all doing well xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme