Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Embracing Autumn With A Statement Coat






I don't know about you, but autumn is absolute favourite season- I just love colours of the leaves, the conker collection slowly growing in my living room, the candles, the lot. For years now Ive been on the search for that perfect transitional autumn coat but failed in finding one because I'm so bloody picky!

Id known for a long time the kind of thing I wanted, a bright statement coat that would brighten up the dreary weather, that's not too warm, not too cold, just the ideal inbetween coat for the awkward time where it's raining but actually quite warm, annoying. It's taken me SO long because I needed so many specific qualities that it was just really difficult to find something that looked nice but also didn't turn me into a walking sweaty mess, imagine this for a second, or don't actually. grim. 

& then I stumbled upon the gem that is the Joules website. Stupidly, Id always assumed this was a shop your nan and her best pal would shop in, I've no idea why?! Its completely not so silly me for ruling it out for so many years. It's bloody pricey, however the clothes are such fab quality, something I'm definitely not used to as I pretty much live in my local Primark, wish I was joking. The coat I decided on was the bright yellow waterproof jacket,  I think you'll agree that considering it's such a bright, bold colour, it actually looks really really nice?! Im always backing away from bright colours for some reason but I think as it's not luminous yellow like id imagined, I'm loving it more than I thought I would. 

Pairing it with a stripy top and jeans is my go to outfit at the minute as I'm always out and about walking Alfie, so it's getting used an awful lot and honestly, I'm surprised I've managed to keep it so clean, well done me.
It also comes in a berry shade, navy, and white. Im liking the berry shade actually so watch this space..


Soph x

Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen

*all products in this post we're bought by myself, and all opinions are my own*

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute coat and outfit! Very Autumnal! I have a white one like this from Topshop and I love it xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, the yellow really suits you. Autumn is my absolute fave

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bright statement jacket is perfect for Autumn, it reminds me of fall so much! It looks great on you xx

    Sending light & love your way,
    My Lovelier Days | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme