Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Alfie | 2 & 3 Month Update.


Where the bloody hell have the last 2 months gone?!

I genuinely don't know what I've been doing with my life for it to go so quickly!? Whats going on ahah! Im really sorry this post has taken me so long to do (if you care, lets be honest you probably don't) trying to do anything with a baby in the house that has now come to realise when I've left the room is pretty difficult, Alfie just wants attention all the time which, isn't actually a bad thing really, he's a baby so, everything's new to him. But it means anything I want to do for myself like write a blog post, dry my hair, eat, all takes a back seat. Ive mastered eating a meal with one hand free now.

Alfie is doing really well! He's certainly developed his own little personality which at 3 months old consists of giggling at thin air and crying when he's not being cuddled, but he's such a happy boy (most of the time) which is so lovely. He's sleeping really well still, we've been so SO lucky with that, he will generally sleep from around 10pm to 7-8am without waking up once, he's bloody amazing at sleeping through! He has been since he was born really, he even slept through the very first night we brought him home, he's literally a dream child. But yes, I am awaiting the mix up when he starts teething, although I'm not emotionally ready for the lack of sleep yet so, we'll continue NOT to think about that. 

He rolled over twice last week from front to back which literally blew my mind, he's such a little baby so he doesn't look like he should be rolling anywhere yet.. but he does it so happily. He will lie on his front holding his head up watching the tele or looking up at the bright light from the window, and he will also stand holding his weight if you hold his hands. Where is my little boy going?! Im loving that he's changing and growing every day but at the same time, I don't want my baby to grow haha.

We've noticed he's starting to dribble a lot more now, he constantly has his fists in his mouth, so bibs will soon become our best friend and luckily, it feels like we have hundreds. Not an exaggeration at all, we have loads. 

Tomorrow Alfie will be having his first lot of jabs which I'm not looking forward to at all, I've made Matt take the day off to come with me because I don't think id be able to hold Alfie when they do it, I'm sure he'll be fine but it's not nice seeing your child so worried/upset. It'll be a relief to get it out the way though!

Alfie loves;
- lights
- his peter rabbit teddy
- having his nappy changed
- splashing in the bath 
- his sensory area

Alfie dislikes;
- being left alone for longer than a second (!)
- when mummy has to go for a wee, selfish mummy
- being held too much, he likes his space!
- having his arms pulled through jumpers, not sure why, but we need to stay warm love!


To keep more up to date with us and our family life, I upload weekly, sometimes every 2 weeks, over on our Youtube channel, it's super casual and you'll get a beautiful glimpse of me looking slightly worn out but, it'll be lovely for us to look back on in years to come. You can find all of our vlogs HERE.





Soph xo



Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen

1 comment:

  1. Oh Aflie is such a cutie!! I loved reading this update on him and I'll definitely be keeping up with your YouTube channel - I hope you're doing well, you seem to be getting on with things just fine and I bet you can't imagine life without him now :) It's amazing that he's sleeping through as well, that would literally be the dream for every parent right!?xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme