Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Are You A Blogger If You Don't Pick A Pumpkin?


 
 Apparently not.
 
We had such a lush morning on Sunday visiting our local pumpkin patch, (who knew this was suddenly a thing? and especially where I live.. nothing ever happens here!) I wanted to take Alfie just so we could take some nice photos for his memory book, I wasn't too fussed about the pumpkins which definitely makes me a blogger haha.
 
It was so windy when we arrived but Alfie absolutely loved it, we popped him on top of a few of the pumpkins which he seemed to find hilarious, and generally spent a good while trying to find the perfect one.
 

We found the perfect one, well nanny and granddad did!
 

 
 
 
 Just look at Alfie's little face?! Our main aim was to choose our pumpkin and carve it together, and get a cute photo of Alfie sat in it. We took so many nice ones of him smiling away which are adorable, but my favourites have to be the ones where he's crying haha! I promise I'm not a bad mum, but they're just too cute not to share. I vlogged our whole week last week as we were super busy seeing friends and pumpkin picking, so make sure you have a watch of that over on my youtube channel, it's definitely my favourite vlog so far!
 
 
 
Soph xo

 
Follow me on;
Bloglovin - Sophie Jade
Instagram - sophcullen

3 comments:

  1. The title though, genuinely feel like the only blogger without an instagram photo in a pumpkin field haha!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like this year, pumpkin patches are everywhere! your photos are so cute x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been pumpkin picking, so I've definitely missed my chance this year - I've been soo busy and completely forgot! Can't wait to give this vlog a watch, I need to catch up on all of your other ones as well (I'm massively behind on YouTube..) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme